This year, Lundaspelen enables you to use Bambuser to film all matches live to everyone still at home, following the tournament over the internet.
You can use Bambuser in any smart phone after you register here:
The apps can be found here for Android phones:
and here for iPhones:
If you set the title of your live-stream to the match number (e.g.
27120101), we will automatically find the video and show it together
with the match on the result page.
Notice that we can only find you if you share your location with Bambuser.
Here is a simple stepwise instruction:
- Sign up at the bambuser homepage (http://bambuser.com/signup)
- Download the bambuser app to your smartphone.
- Make sure you share your location with bambuser. ("Broadcast location" has to be checked)
- Make sure you are sharing the film with us. (Do NOT select "Broadcast in private")
- Set the title to the matchnumber of the match you want to film in the bambuser app.
- Start recording and the film will show up on our homepage within a minute!
Take care if you have a mobile carrier from another country than Sweden.
Bambuser will use a large amount of data-traffic as you are streaming.